Love the open road? Want to see more of the country? We have the job for you on our West Coast fleet, running the I-5 corridor. We are hiring experienced drivers and trainees right out of school. We haul food grade temperature- and non-temperature-controlled freight.
At TW Transport, Owner Operators are near and dear to our hearts. Our company started with a single truck, and we’ve never forgotten the challenges owner operators face. We want you to join our team, so we don’t charge you to sign on.
We have multiple programs for owners to meet your needs and make sure you are taken care of: percentage pay, discount fuel and maintenance programs, and a great leasing program with a great truck.
Need a truck to start your empire?
Want to live your dream of owning your own business but you don’t have a truck of your own? Let us help you get into an attractive lease with a great truck.
Join Our Gold Fleet
Stop the unnecessary cycle of working with brokers to keep your truck moving. Leverage our freight networks, enjoy our fuel discounts, get paid weekly – no more factoring! Stop paying for a trailer and all the maintenance headaches.
Home 2-3 days, out 9-14 Days
Tractor owners earn 70% of the load; 80% if it’s on your trailer, too. Top earners make up to $4,200 per week.
- Weekly pay
- Home time to meet your schedule
- Discount fuel program
- Discounted tire and maintenance program
- Passenger ride along after first 90 days
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have an acceptable CSA score
- Possess a valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) issued in the state of residence
- Have a current long form DOT physical and Medical Card
- Successfully complete Orientation
- Pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen
- Pass a physical demands test
- Pass a mandatory road test
- Perform all essential functions required by the job description
- Have a telephone where you can be reached
Availability is always changing. Have a recruiter call with the most up-to-date information. Or if you’re ready to roll – APPLY NOW!